Hardwood, moisture and water resistant
Manufactured of alder and birch wood. Moisture resistant on the basis of urea-formaldehyde resin, water resistant on the basis of phenol-formaldehyde resin.
- In furniture industry: woodwork elements of furniture, e.g. backs, drawer bottoms, seats.
- In building industry: for building of houses or substrate used under roofing paper.
- Dimensions: 1,250x2,500, 1,500X3,000
- Thickness: 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 35, 45
- Classes: I/II, II/III, III/III
- Type of working: sanded
- Density: 500-700 kg/m3